Sign in to follow this  
Test99

Black&RedSet,Thanatoss,SinX,LKC and Event Cards

I just want to suggest again I know this has been suggested before, that Black&Red Set Thanatoss SinX LKCard and Event Cards will be put in Donation Manager for good. I think there is no bad thing putting it on Donation Manager.

The bad thing is that players always overprice it. Then we talk about new players and donors, they cant afford such price and can lead them to quit the game(From my opinion).

• Upvote 1

I mean look at the Flame Aura its in donation manager also.

7 minutes ago, Test99 said:

I just want to suggest again I know this has been suggested before, that Black&Red Set Thanatoss SinX LKCard and Event Cards will be put in Donation Manager for good. I think there is no bad thing putting it on Donation Manager.

The bad thing is that players always overprice it. Then we talk about new players and donors, they cant afford such price and can lead them to quit the game(From my opinion).

+1 Put LHZ cards in Donation Manager with reasonable price . This won't make the item cheap since you are gonna buy it with donation ticket, DT will be very expensive . 

Agree. Other Sets should be permanent. Players are abusing it, selling for impossible prices. If someone will benefit then it should be the server who should benefit not those abusive players.

Someone selling over priced Black Set and when I said i will just wait for the black set to be back in donation shop and he said this (check the photo)

screenForce006.jpg

screenForce005.jpg

its not just that, also LHZ cards for about 500DT up to 750dt. i also encountered blackset seller for 150dt, lol, x2 the price from donation manager. So how can a newbie player a new donor can play the game fairly?

We are watching this topic, Closely.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There you go, i never thought that this thread took the attention of @Myke. I wanna share my thoughts regarding this matter, First i want to clarify that i don't possess any of those Thanatos and Lighthalzen Cards (ex. Sniper Card, Assasin Cross Card and many more). If you randomly ask me if i want those card? I would say HELL YEAH!. but i want to be reasonable, i want to considering some crucial factors which you guys refused to think like Economy,  Gameplay, MetaMechanics and how this one affect the whole server.

So im speaking here as a nuetral party for the aforementioned topic.

I also want you guys to be aware about the player's Human Nature (Hoarders, Overprice Seller, Buying Cheap and many more). ofcourse if you were in their shoes would you rather sell in-demand item for low price? as much as you can, you want to get much resources here in the server. 

Example: When i joined the server, the price of Donation Ticket was 150credits Now its 200credits. if you have Donation Ticket you've like to sell, do you wanna sell it for 150c? 200c? or go with 210c? im pretty sure you guys know the answer. in this topic, they are the same.

as the thread starter suggested to put the Rare Cards on Donation Manager, This is a Bold move if the admin implemented this and im Against it why? for the reason

A.) The Gap between Non-Donator and Donator will be Widen, the rich will manage to possess "EASILY", and the poor dont.

B.) The effort of bringing a team and consistently to kill the MVP for that 1.50% Drop Chance of Card will be gone

C.) in every server or often highrate server exist Rare items and you cant deny that fact. Here in Ragnaforce, we have this Lhz, Thanatos and +10Equips. if we let this implemented the rarity of the items will be lessen.

D.) I just dont want them to walk and talk to Donation Manager, give their xxDonation Ticket then poop, they already got a card.

to scrap things out, Im against about it because its too Easy. but we should also consider the intention of the one who up-vote and suggested this topic even before.

@Myke my question to you is, WHY THEY KEEP SUGGESTING THIS?

Out of All Classes in Ragnarok Online, Theres an 8 Branch of Class that rely on this items to fully Maximize their Character Potential. ya its really unfair that Magic class can attain easily the full potential of their class by having what? Flame Aura, Zakudam Card, Margaretha Soren? while to enable the maximum potential of Physical Class those Cards and Items Needed.

i have a different Idea, instead of them walking happily to Donation Manager and exchange their donation ticket to get the goddamn card. I want to Suggest to

Implement a Special NPC that Summon Lighthalzen Mobs in a Private Room(just like dbroom) with the payment of 5-10 or 20donation ticket per member and per RUN, instead of them directly having a card, i want them to get it just like how other players manage to get it. if the mob didnt drop a card, they can always retry and pay another 5-10 or 20donation ticket until they manage to get 1. imagine 5 runs and the payment is 20dt, thats a 100dt if they manage to get their cards on their 5th run.

this Npc give them access, because as far as i know there are 2-3guild who are camping and monopolizing the Lhz_dun03, instead directly getting a Card, we give them access.

Regarding Black Set and Red Set, WHY NOT!?

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, False God said:

Implement a Special NPC that Summon Lighthalzen Mobs in a Private Room(just like dbroom) with the payment of 5-10 or 20donation ticket per member and per RUN, instead of them directly having a card, i want them to get it just like how other players manage to get it. if the mob didnt drop a card, they can always retry and pay another 5-10 or 20donation ticket until they manage to get 1. imagine 5 runs and the payment is 20dt, thats a 100dt if they manage to get their cards on their 5th run.

this Npc give them access, because as far as i know there are 2-3guild who are camping and monopolizing the Lhz_dun03, instead directly getting a Card, we give them access.

I never thought of this.

But we have similar items that we just implemented, Mysterious Bloody Branch where you can purchase 1pcs everytime you access the Midgard Mansion, It summons rare MVPS only such Thanatos, VR, FBH, Gloom, Ifrit and LHZ. Maybe we can implement it via DT or Paleo (high amount).

12 minutes ago, Myke said:

I never thought of this.

But we have similar items that we just implemented, Mysterious Bloody Branch where you can purchase 1pcs everytime you access the Midgard Mansion, It summons rare MVPS only such Thanatos, VR, FBH, Gloom, Ifrit and LHZ. Maybe we can implement it via DT or Paleo (high amount).

Like you i was just also watching from behind, usually i ignore these kind of thread. the reason i reply to this thread is, I Feel like you are close to agreed with this S t u p i d idea (cards on donation) so i kinda panic and give my thoughts,

Regarding MBB (Mysterious Bloody Branch) this is like a gamble, people will sell MBB for high DT, imagine summoning FBH and worst case not getting a card. my idea was kinda expensive in terms of DT but they will get the mobs they are targetting.

9 minutes ago, False God said:

I Feel like you are close to agreed with this S t u p i d idea (cards on donation) so i kinda panic and give my thoughts,

Hahaha, Well regarding about 5-10 DT is this where they can select which to summon or Random Spawn of the LHZ Bosses?

9 minutes ago, Myke said:

Hahaha, Well regarding about 5-10 DT is this where they can select which to summon or Random Spawn of the LHZ Bosses?

They can specifically choose the Mobs. the price of summoning is up to you, brainstorm it with your team. if you feel like thats too cheap, adjust it.

if you think thats too expensive, lessen it. Trial and Error. Up to you, i just give you the whole idea the specifics is in your team now.

also up to you if you want to include Paleo in payment.

• Upvote 1

For me, I think, it is still a rare card even if it is in donation manager.

For that percentage drop thingy, Hunters will still have it perks if the price of those cards are reasonable to be bought in donation manager.

For newbie players/starters/new donors, I think it will be fair for them. Its really hard to make even 300-700dt which is the price of lhz cards from players. I even cant make 100dt in 1 month.

If we talk about: players can easily get rares, well it is just like buying one on players with overprice and can get it easily with much more money to be donated. Newbie players cant afford that much and can lead them not to enjoy the game.

That idea is a plus also from what you mentioned above.

Add. I think players wont gamble if it will be like the mysteriusbloodybranch or the one you suggested above. With 1-5%drop rate of mvp card they wont gamble it if it is pricy.

If they gamble and gain nothing out of it, it can lead them to quit the game. Also gambling is like quitting already. I have lots of known players who quit because they gambled like the valkyrie manteau also.

Hello, I Just want to share my hardwork after 5mos playing of this server. Last 168 Event points. #RoadToSinxCard :)

1.jpg

PS: As you can see the date i joined in this forum. ❤️

17 hours ago, Test99 said:

For me, I think, it is still a rare card even if it is in donation manager.

For that percentage drop thingy, Hunters will still have it perks if the price of those cards are reasonable to be bought in donation manager.

For newbie players/starters/new donors, I think it will be fair for them. Its really hard to make even 300-700dt which is the price of lhz cards from players. I even cant make 100dt in 1 month.

If we talk about: players can easily get rares, well it is just like buying one on players with overprice and can get it easily with much more money to be donated. Newbie players cant afford that much and can lead them not to enjoy the game.

That idea is a plus also from what you mentioned above.

So i think its really ok to put it on donation manager. Ragnarok is also an very old game and nothing new in it

On 10/11/2019 at 8:08 PM, False God said:

Regarding Black Set and Red Set, WHY NOT!?

IKR. Why Not? A lot of players are buying Black Set but they can't buy or don't want to buy because greedy sellers selling for 150 DT.

• Upvote 1

I think one way to sweetened things up is to make event coins tradable. just to get things moving more faster. i think selling cards directly would give bad image to the serve, i think.

• Upvote 2

As I've replied to other threads regarding LHZ and rare cards being available in Donation Shop, I am strongly against this. Donors are already dominating with exclusive sets instantly in their hands while non-donors still need to recuperate their DTs through Buy n Sell to be able to obtain them (who even knows when they have enough DTs for the SEASONAL sets?). So much more if the LHZs are purchase-able, this will just further the gap between donors and non-donors.

I apologize in advance if this will sound tacky, but it doesn't matter how expensive we sell it. We don't want the money, we have enough resources (not just from donations) to keep us running for years. We WANT to keep our server for years and I think putting LHZ cards will just put us deeper into being a PAY TO WIN server, which is not what we want.

On 10/11/2019 at 5:08 AM, False God said:

This is the best idea I've seen so far. So the said room access is exclusive for donors only, obtainable only through donation process and not in the shop, or will this be available for anyone with DT in-hand? Thank you!