Zomaerc

[BETA] Midgard Mansion

[BETA] Midgard Mansion

This is a custom feature in Ragnaforce Server.

Introduction

After years of secrecy and hiding, the elusive mansion has finally accessible to the citizens of Midgard!

Commands

• @mmtime : Checks time left inside the Midgard Mansion

Getting Started

• In order to access the Midgard Mansion, you must have a Mansion Invitation.
  • The Mansion Invitation is obtainable through the Mansion Receptionist NPC located a little north of the Guild Manager NPC.
  • After obtaining the Mansion Invitation, move north of Midgard and show the Invitation to the Mansion guards.
  • Attempting to enter the mansion without an invitation may lead to punishment.

Entering the Mansion

• Upon entering the mansion, there are receptionists waiting for you.
  • Show the invitation to either one of them in order to access the entirity of the mansion.
  • The receptionist will give the player :
    • Access Card
    • Mobility Pendant
    • Midgard Token
  • Be warned, there are a lots of secrets lies behind these walls. If the player is not careful, they might end up outside.

Rooms beyond the Reception Desk

• Here are the list of rooms that the player can be access to.
    • Cafeteria - Serves delectible, empowering dishes and a special dish of the day for those who are interested with exotic dishes.
    • Guest Room - A place to relax and entertain guests. Please be courteous enough not to disturb other guests.
    • War Room - Room where all the meetings of great importance are held. Some of the books here might interest you as well.
    • Interrogation Room - Mysterious statues guards this hallowed chamber. Discover their secret and you might just be rewarded.
    • Entertainment Room - Room where events and special gatherings happened, but it has more to it that that. Summon and defeat the mansion owners' Apparition by uncovering the secret of this room and be rewarded with your accomplishment.
    • Restricted Areas - Beyond the statues on the hallway, you need an Access Card to enter.
      • Control Room - Houses the Sacred Emperium. It will react to something that you may use in accessing the Midgard Mansion Labyrinth.
      • Secret Garden - A place to relax and unwind. A dwarf blacksmith is also in this place and may forge you something in order to access the Midgard Mansion Labyrinth.
      • Monster Sanctuary - This is where the mansion owners' bred their pet.

Secrets of the Mansion's Labyrinth

• The place where the most valuable treasures are kept.
  • Formidable guardians await the intruder's arrival.
  • Beneath the mansion's garden, lies a labyrinth.
  • Deep within the labyrinth lies the treasure room, guarded by the four appitions of the mansion owners. Think twice before messing with the chest.
  • Upon completing the labyrinth, the player will be rewarded with one of these rare equipment:
    • Asprika
    • Variant Shoes
    • Balmung [4]
    • Sleipnir
  • Like 1

Hoping for the effects of this rare equipments to be posted too.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Cedoy said:

Hoping for the effects of this rare equipments to be posted too.

Thanks

hoping too.

Every time I click on the NPC "Mansion Receptionists" it's either the slots are full or its not available. Is there a way like  a command to know when will be the mansion available? 

On 10/11/2019 at 5:21 AM, gonemad said:

Every time I click on the NPC "Mansion Receptionists" it's either the slots are full or its not available. Is there a way like  a command to know when will be the mansion available? 

@Myke @Zomaerc

Same for me, it is stating that the slots are full... 

On 10/11/2019 at 5:21 AM, gonemad said:

Maybe the slots are reserve for a certain guild so they can monopolize the price of the items there and sell it for 100DT above just saying happy gaming

#peace

#nobutthurt

Hi guys! There are several players who have the same inquiries regarding the Mansion Application that they were unable to apply for it, says that slots are full etc., etc.

Please note that the application is announced every 12 hours. You will receive a notification via broadcast that looks like this:

image.png

We will make sure to provide further updates regarding the application (time and duration of the registration) since this is still on BETA Phase and we are doing our best to improve it. Thank you for understanding and look forward for more contents!

Another problem is players cannot join because of the ALTS or DUALS of other players. They take the slot and nothing left for other players.

4 hours ago, gonemad said:

Another problem is players cannot join because of the ALTS or DUALS of other players. They take the slot and nothing left for other players.

We’ll look for possible adjustment since this is BETA. we will consider adding IP restriction for duals.

And please also  include the exact time that it will be opening... and list of players that registered and won

We highly appreciate your feedback and suggestions. We will take it into consideration. Thanks.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:43 PM, zhendhie said:

Maybe the slots are reserve for a certain guild so they can monopolize the price of the items there and sell it for 100DT above just saying happy gaming

#peace

#nobutthurt

I don't know what to say with this one. Hahahaha

17 hours ago, Luke said:

We’ll look for possible adjustment since this is BETA. we will consider adding IP restriction for duals.

Noted!

On 10/13/2019 at 3:24 PM, Luke said:

Make it accessible to all players, what is happening now is it is not that accessible, we tried joining it says "application accepted, wait for announcements" and after a while when i click the NPC again its says "slots are full", I don't get it. It is ok as long as the quest is very hard and it will take long time as long as it is accessible. I even saw players buying the Mansion Invitation for 30 DT. Give players a reason to play the game again. A lot of players (including me) sorry to say this, that the game is already boring.

Just like what happened to Paleo farming (monster hunt). It's been days since the dungeon has been idle, main reason is its hard to find party nowadays. Maybe its time to bring back the old paleo farming where in you can farm in dungeon 1 without getting the annoying "0" every time a monster is killed.

Please make the server more newbie and solo player friendly.

7 hours ago, gonemad said:

Make it accessible to all players, what is happening now is it is not that accessible, we tried joining it says "application accepted, wait for announcements" and after a while when i click the NPC again its says "slots are full", I don't get it. It is ok as long as the quest is very hard and it will take long time as long as it is accessible. I even saw players buying the Mansion Invitation for 30 DT. Give players a reason to play the game again. A lot of players (including me) sorry to say this, that the game is already boring.

Just like what happened to Paleo farming (monster hunt). It's been days since the dungeon has been idle, main reason is its hard to find party nowadays. Maybe its time to bring back the old paleo farming where in you can farm in dungeon 1 without getting the annoying "0" every time a monster is killed.

Please make the server more newbie and solo player friendly.

Mansion Invitation will be available on different method, There will be a new NPC that will sells Mansion Invites for Paleo/DT/VotePoints/Credit (will change every other day). We are still working on rates.

• Upvote 2