Sign in to follow this  
ceej

UPGRADE SOLO FREEBIES FOR NEWBIES!

Since the server has been up for a few months already and a lot of items already exists, I believe that it's time for the Freebies to be upgraded to help solo newbies to catch up and keep up with the pioneers. I have been playing this server since the official release and I notice that some newbies tend to not play anymore since they can't catch up with other players. I know that you already upgraded the Gpack and I hope you upgrade also the freebies for solo players who can't claim a Gpack. 

• Like 1

And just to add, they should put some lightsaber to that free box(lvl1/100/200) for padawan class to use.

• Upvote 1

On 10/10/2019 at 4:59 AM, Edweird said:

And just to add, they should put some lightsaber to that free box(lvl1/100/200) for padawan class to use.

Once you change to padawan, You will be given a lightsaber.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 2:37 AM, ceej said:

Since the server has been up for a few months already and a lot of items already exists, I believe that it's time for the Freebies to be upgraded to help solo newbies to catch up and keep up with the pioneers. I have been playing this server since the official release and I notice that some newbies tend to not play anymore since they can't catch up with other players. I know that you already upgraded the Gpack and I hope you upgrade also the freebies for solo players who can't claim a Gpack. 

I agree, newbie player nowadays are finding to hard to join a guild because they don't have any starting equips which is basically the most needed one, the unfro effect equipments... I'm suggesting to have in the initial freebies for every account ta special Valkyrie Set (Just like Fusion Set from other servers), which has unfrozen if combo'ed with manteau, and shoes... but with a penalty of 15% to all elements. of course the manteau will be like the effect of white valk manteau, the shield which has white valkyrie shield effects and of shoes too...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hex said:

I agree, newbie player nowadays are finding to hard to join a guild because they don't have any starting equips which is basically the most needed one, the unfro effect equipments... I'm suggesting to have in the initial freebies for every account ta special Valkyrie Set (Just like Fusion Set from other servers), which has unfrozen if combo'ed with manteau, and shoes... but with a penalty of 15% to all elements. of course the manteau will be like the effect of white valk manteau, the shield which has white valkyrie shield effects and of shoes too...

More like the current sealed items?

9 hours ago, Myke said:

More like the current sealed items?

Yes like sealed items, but those sealed can only be obtained if you are in a guild, and upon leaving the guild it would be automaticall deposited into the gstorage. Much better if it can be solo package even though you dont have any guild

14 hours ago, Hex said:

+1 on this. 

or make the solo package of Sealed Vset with 100% frozen resist, Bounded and able to put in Storage. Because Sealed Vset right now are not able to put in storage, if the players can put it in storage they can change job of what they want on the same account. 

1 hour ago, Jura said:

+1 on this. 

or make the solo package of Sealed Vset with 100% frozen resist, Bounded and able to put in Storage. Because Sealed Vset right now are not able to put in storage, if the players can put it in storage they can change job of what they want on the same account. 

Noted.

2 hours ago, Myke said:

Noted.

3 hours ago, Jura said:

+1 on this. 

I agree on it to be storage'able. But with the effects it shouldnt be the same compared with the original. As I've said, example will be like solo sealed vmant will be same as white vman, with shoes same too and (-) to all elements by ?%...

11 minutes ago, Hex said:

I agree on it to be storage'able. But with the effects it shouldnt be the same compared with the original. As I've said, example will be like solo sealed vmant will be same as white vman, with shoes same too and (-) to all elements by ?%...

I think Sealed Vset effect right now are good enough, except Sealed VA (70% Resist to Freeze).

Valkyrie Mant = PD/Ref Increase by (upgrade lvl*3)

Sealed VM = PD/Ref Increase by (upgrade lvl*2)

Valkyrie Shield = 100% Resist at Stone Curse, 20% Resist on Water,Fire,Undead & Shadow, Mdef+5

Sealed Vshield = 70% Resist at Stone Curse, 15% Resist on Water,Fire,Undead & Shadow, Mdef+3

Valkyrie Shoes = 100% Resist at Sleep Status, Increase move speed by 5%

Sealed Vshoes = 70% Resist at Sleep Status, Increase move speed by 4%

Imagine if Sealed VA will have a 100% Resist to Freeze. All newbies can emulate with the old ones and enjoy the game more.

1 hour ago, Jura said:

I think Sealed Vset effect right now are good enough, except Sealed VA (70% Resist to Freeze).

Valkyrie Mant = PD/Ref Increase by (upgrade lvl*3)

Sealed VM = PD/Ref Increase by (upgrade lvl*2)

Valkyrie Shield = 100% Resist at Stone Curse, 20% Resist on Water,Fire,Undead & Shadow, Mdef+5

Sealed Vshield = 70% Resist at Stone Curse, 15% Resist on Water,Fire,Undead & Shadow, Mdef+3

Valkyrie Shoes = 100% Resist at Sleep Status, Increase move speed by 5%

Sealed Vshoes = 70% Resist at Sleep Status, Increase move speed by 4%

Imagine if Sealed VA will have a 100% Resist to Freeze. All newbies can emulate with the old ones and enjoy the game more.

I agree... With the above stats of sealed solo vsets, 100% resssist to freeze status with the combo of manteau + shoes + armor ( and with the penalty of -15% ressistance to all elements)

On 7/11/2019 at 4:55, Jura said:

Creo que el efecto Seaset Vset en este momento es lo suficientemente bueno, excepto Sealed VA (70% Resist to Freeze).

Valkyrie Mant = PD / Ref Increase by (upgrade lvl * 3)

VM sellada = PD / Ref Incremento en (actualización lvl * 2)

Valkyrie Shield = 100% de resistencia en Stone Curse, 20% de resistencia en agua, fuego, muertos vivientes y sombras, Mdef + 5

Escudo V sellado = 70% de resistencia en Stone Curse, 15% de resistencia en agua, fuego, muertos vivientes y sombras, Mdef + 3

Valkyrie Shoes = 100% Resistencia en estado de suspensión, aumenta la velocidad de movimiento en un 5%

Zapatos sellados = 70% de resistencia en estado de suspensión, aumenta la velocidad de movimiento en un 4%

Imagine si Sealed VA tendrá un 100% de resistencia al congelamiento. Todos los novatos pueden emular con los viejos y disfrutar más del juego.

+1 You can also do something like a Freebies box for new players who deliver the gms to prevent abuse of these items!