Sign in to follow this  
Zera

Suggestion about Pneuma

Hello, I've seen this kind of Pneuma in some other server so might as well take my chance to try it out here if this'll be a good idea for you guys.

So Pneuma there has a special condition where ranged attacks can hit players inside Pneuma if the ranged attacker/s are 1 - 3 blocks close from the player inside Pneuma.

To give an example, if I'm inside Pneuma, any sniper or any ranged attacks that Pneuma usually blocks can hit me if they are 1 - 3 blocks close from me.

In short pneuma can only block range attack from outside 3x3 cells range?  Just like the modification of champion's blade stop but the other way around.

Sounds convincing let's hear what others may say about it. 

3 hours ago, Luke said:

In short pneuma can only block range attack from outside 3x3 cells range?  Just like the modification of champion's blade stop but the other way around.

Sounds convincing let's hear what others may say about it. 

Yes, that's correct. It at least gives a little window for physical ranged people to hit their target inside pneuma and possibly decimate them while having the downside of them needing to get near :D

what servers has this modified pneuma? 

1 hour ago, Luke said:

what servers has this modified pneuma? 

There's only 1 server I've played that had this, unfortunately I've already forgotten its name as well as that server never had a lot of players too :(

I'm sorry

this proposal is good, but we need to get more people here to see this, and this might require testings.

2 minutes ago, Luke said:

this proposal is good, but we need to get more people here to see this, and this might require testings.

Yeah It would be better for a open discussion about this if ever :D 

Just change Phantasmic Arrow to Magic so it can go through Pneuma. 
I've played a server where Phantasmic and Arrow Charge are different .
Phantasmic can be used in Pneuma but with lower knockback , Arrow Charge cant go through
Pneuma but higher knockback.

2 hours ago, JustDoIt! said:

Just change Phantasmic Arrow to Magic so it can go through Pneuma. 
I've played a server where Phantasmic and Arrow Charge are different .
Phantasmic can be used in Pneuma but with lower knockback , Arrow Charge cant go through
Pneuma but higher knockback.

This is also a good one, however this'll only be forcing the enemy to get out of Pneuma and can only be used by snipers.

Going to 3x3 range limit will allow any ranged attacks to pass through pneuma and as well as knocking back your enemy with skills that does knockback if fast enough or even killing them. Additionally, it can somewhat be a conditional advantage in woe to some extent, enabling you to DPS enemies while in-range near pneuma (since you cannot knockback your enemy in woe).

EDIT: Regarding to your suggestion tho, i think that'll be even greater if there's some item / card that autocasts Phantasmic Arrow 🤣