Sign in to follow this  
concern citizen

kakashi headprotector vs cygnus helm

i think the kakashi headprotector needs to be improve a little bit because the damage difference between cygnus helm and kakashi is not really that much considering the price difference. If i would price cygnus it will be like 4 to 5 donation tickets while kakashi is like 18 to 20 donation tickets and i think there is not even a 5% difference on the damage. And since the walking speed of kakashi is not as fast as the sliepnir or moonlight card, kakashi and cygnus build will both still need sleipnir or moonlight. so if i where to decide which headgear to use, it will be a no brainer to choose the cygus helm.

i think the kakashi should have a movement speed equivalent to moonlight and sleipnir "AND/OR" have a plus on the damage percentage.

kakashi does not need buff cygnus needs nerf.

18 hours ago, concern citizen said:

And since the walking speed of kakashi is not as fast as the sliepnir or moonlight card, kakashi and cygnus build will both still need sleipnir or moonlight

use Box of Thunder problem solved.

On 9/18/2019 at 12:23 PM, JustDoIt! said:

kakashi does not need buff cygnus needs nerf.

yes i was also thinking of that but since i enjoy the game more by hunting monster, i would rather have a more powerful kakashi than a weaker cygnus

On 9/19/2019 at 6:44 PM, concern citizen said:

yes i was also thinking of that but since i enjoy the game more by hunting monster, i would rather have a more powerful kakashi than a weaker cygnus

How about an evolved kakashi head protector? Since they added an evolved version of the Traveler’s hat, maybe we can get an evolved kakashi as well? 

Anyway,  I agree tho’. Make the price difference between the kakashi and the cygnus justifiable. 

Also i have been thinking i think all donation headgears and/or even the hard quest headgears should have the valkyrie combo effect

https://ratemyserver.net/re_item_db.php?item_id=5171&ird=0&small=1&back=1

Valkyrian Armor[1] , Valkyrian Shoes[1] , Valkyrian Manteau[1] & Valkyrie Helm[1]

All Stats + 

just thinking out loud, what say you??

If they will improve Kakashi then they should also improve "Red Set". If you will check Kakashi + Dragon Wing VS Redset, there is a small difference (you even get more wind property damage with red set). If they improve Kakashi without improving Red Set then the latter will be useless. Besides you can use Kakashi with different wings so you can make your own combo unlike for red set that you really need to use it as a set. 

43 minutes ago, gonemad said:

If they will improve Kakashi then they should also improve "Red Set". If you will check Kakashi + Dragon Wing VS Redset, there is a small difference (you even get more wind property damage with red set). If they improve Kakashi without improving Red Set then the latter will be useless. Besides you can use Kakashi with different wings so you can make your own combo unlike for red set that you really need to use it as a set. 

I think GM Myke already approved someone's suggestion to buff the red/black set. I think it'll be released on the next monthly update, which will be up pretty soon.