Sign in to follow this  
Jack

Suggestions New Quest Diabolic Wings

I would like you to change this item for something more accessible for intermediate users since it is almost impossible to get the Robe of cast, I hope you take this into account!

screenForce001.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

The item is more like of a God Item or such. It deserves high difficulty quest requirements.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sairai said:

The item is more like of a God Item or such. It deserves high difficulty quest requirements.

He didn't say make the difficulty less . just change of materials maybe thousands of these and that . But this Robe of Cast 
Its already owned by a guild and no chance of competing with them . They own lhz cards already now this ? 
It's not fair and materials are bias to LHZ hunters only.

Solo players don't have a chance getting them . Some players didn't come with friends to play this . 
I actually saw someone quit because of this bias LOL. More like this more will quit .
No chance here they know the time . They have the party number .
I don't need this item nor play Star Gladiator but this is just how i see it . 
LHZ farmers gets everything but hardcore farmers only have option to buy it from them

If it's God Item like you said then it should be on Donation Also like the Flame Aura . 
So they can control the price but they cannot go beyond the NPC price or else no one would buy .

Make the materials farmable all day it doesn't matter even if its too many someone would always farm it.
Its not fair that guilds can have it easy and sell it at too high price. It has 100% Chance to Drop
and they get it every 1~2 Hours sell it for 10 DT or more how many hours would a normal players
actually get that 10DT? when they just get it for 1~2Hour . 

The server is getting unfair man many would see it soon and quit.
Quest Items becoming only for LHZ hunters . and this is not everyone's expertise. 

4 hours ago, Coldzera said:

No dijo que la dificultad fuera menor. solo cambio de materiales, tal vez miles de estos y otros. Pero esta túnica de elenco 
ya es propiedad de un gremio y no hay posibilidad de competir con ellos. Ellos poseen tarjetas de lhz ya ahora esto? 
No es justo y los materiales son solo para los cazadores LHZ.

Los jugadores en solitario no tienen oportunidad de conseguirlos. Algunos jugadores no vinieron con amigos para jugar esto. 
De hecho, vi a alguien renunciar debido a este sesgo LOL. Más así, más se irá.
No hay posibilidad de que sepan la hora. Tienen el número de la fiesta.
No necesito este artículo ni juego Star Gladiator, pero así es como lo veo. 
Los agricultores de LHZ obtienen todo, pero los agricultores hardcore solo tienen la opción de comprarlo

Si es un Objeto de Dios como dijiste, entonces debería estar en Donación También como el Aura de la Llama. 
Entonces pueden controlar el precio pero no pueden ir más allá del precio de la APN o de lo contrario nadie compraría.

Hacer que los materiales sean cultivables todo el día, no importa, incluso si son demasiados, siempre los cultivarán.
No es justo que los gremios puedan tenerlo fácil y venderlo a un precio demasiado alto. Tiene un 100% de probabilidad de caer
y lo obtienen cada 1 ~ 2 horas. Lo venden por 10 DT o más. ¿Cuántas horas obtendrían
realmente los jugadores normales ese 10DT? cuando solo lo obtienen por 1 ~ 2 horas. 

El servidor se está volviendo injusto, muchos lo verían pronto y lo abandonarían.
Los objetos de misión se vuelven solo para cazadores LHZ. y esta no es la experiencia de todos. 

+1

• Downvote 1

UP

I don't see the connection of Robe of Cast stats to the stats of Diabolic wings. I mean just after the implementation of Robe of Cast, some players already created it. Did they wait for it? Do they know that Robe of Cast will be a recipe in the future?

On 9/24/2019 at 10:08 AM, gonemad said:

I don't see the connection of Robe of Cast stats to the stats of Diabolic wings. I mean just after the implementation of Robe of Cast, some players already created it. Did they wait for it? Do they know that Robe of Cast will be a recipe in the future?

Actually I did. Based on osro and zetaro (previous servers i've played) The recipe always includes RoC which was always the hardest one to get since it was only attainable through LHZ. so even before lhz had card drops I took some RoC for myself just so if ever this item gets released. It just so happens that it did and with the same Quest items so hooray for me. :D

• Upvote 1

On 9/10/2019 at 3:56 AM, Coldzera said:

He didn't say make the difficulty less . just change of materials maybe thousands of these and that . But this Robe of Cast 
Its already owned by a guild and no chance of competing with them . They own lhz cards already now this ? 
It's not fair and materials are bias to LHZ hunters only.

Solo players don't have a chance getting them . Some players didn't come with friends to play this . 
I actually saw someone quit because of this bias LOL. More like this more will quit .
No chance here they know the time . They have the party number .
I don't need this item nor play Star Gladiator but this is just how i see it . 
LHZ farmers gets everything but hardcore farmers only have option to buy it from them

If it's God Item like you said then it should be on Donation Also like the Flame Aura . 
So they can control the price but they cannot go beyond the NPC price or else no one would buy .

Make the materials farmable all day it doesn't matter even if its too many someone would always farm it.
Its not fair that guilds can have it easy and sell it at too high price. It has 100% Chance to Drop
and they get it every 1~2 Hours sell it for 10 DT or more how many hours would a normal players

The server is getting unfair man many would see it soon and quit.
Quest Items becoming only for LHZ hunters . and this is not everyone's expertise. 

+1

On 9/10/2019 at 1:56 AM, Coldzera said:

Every 1-2 hrs? do you even know how LHZ works? There are 6 different bosses and it respawns every 4 hrs, and it's random boss. Also, please define "Hardcore Hunters". 

• Upvote 1

the item has been monopolized that is the reality since myke does nothing if he will see no benefit for him! That is why the server is dying every day that he wants to hide it is something else

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Jack said:

the item has been monopolized that is the reality since myke does nothing if he will see no benefit for him! That is why the server is dying every day that he wants to hide it is something else

Totally -1. You should have atleast wait for the maintenance? Haha.

• Like 1

Case solved by putting ROC to Treasure Hunter :D .