Sign in to follow this  
iDeath

Fast Paced Gaming

Because its a Fast Paced Gaming where magic dominates

FLEE

-Bring back the FLEE penalty on GvG maps

Tarot Card of Fate

-Remove the Coma Status( or I suggest make enemy HP to 10-20% )

-Tarot Dispel Bypasses GTB( this should be reverted ) again its a fast paced meta and everyone can spam skills, wearing GTB shield just make you open from ASURA STRIKE

MBK

-This skill must be disabled on GvG maps

Whitesmith

-Cart Termination( has a chance of splash dmg 3x3cell (20-30% chance) )

Champion

-Reduce their MAX SP of ASURA to 4k-4.5k

-Kiel Card ( If worn by Champion class, reduce after cast delay 30% )

SinX

-Icarus Katar should be ( for every 1 refine reduce dmg from demihuman and magic +10 = 10%reduce dmg from demi and magic )

-Reduce the delay of Sonic Blow

-remove the reduce dmg -25% and cooldown from link in every seige mode

Lord Knight

-Remove the gutterlines and corner gutterlines

Adds

- Apply the Weapon type vs Size

Weapon Type Small Medium Large
Bare Fist 100 100 100
Dagger 100 75 50
One-handed Sword 75 100 75
Two-handed Sword 75 75 100
One-handed Spear 75 75 100
Two-handed Spear 75 75 100
One-handed Axe 50 75 100
Two-handed Axe 50 75 100
Mace 75 100 100
Staff 100 100 100
Bow 100 100 75
Claw / Knuckle 100 75 50
Musical Instrument 75 100 75
Whip 75 100 50
Book 100 100 50
Katar 75 100 75
Revolver 100 100 100
Rifle 100 100 100
Shotgun 100 100 100
Gatling Gun 100 100 100
Grenade Launcher 100 100 100
Fuuma Shuriken 100 100 100

Fix Cat Ear Beret

+5 - 10

reduce dmg from demihuman not working

• Downvote 2

Downvote for?

Please apply the Weapon Type penalty as it should be for more balance.

Introduce new accessories

Megingjard

Slotted Brisingamen

LETS DEBATE 😃

Revert the Fist of Fury to [3] slot only

lol all I see in your post is a whiny sinx player who dies a lot to tarots, dispels, and asura coz he can't swap his weapon for a shield

LK player here.

LK player here. i dont have a sinx character

because of margaretha and zakudam card + the new wing its clear that this server is for magic jobs.

this suggestions is to increase our melee players in every woe.

please read and you must realize that this server is a fastpaced meta its a all spam you like til tomorrow milisecs you dont react you die

i am not suggesting to make the sinX more imba( thats why i want the maker of the game to apply the weapon modifier( check dagger vs medium ) )

i am suggesting for an SB buff to see some new sinX with SB type and more useful during woe

weapon type penalty should be working ( i dont know why they ignore this )

You want to 1 hit sonic blow everyone ?
I do 40k Sonic Blow to Dummy without Megingjard just link and EDP 
Crazy suggestion LOL.

Remove Coma status? You are crazy there is not any server I know that Tarot has no coma
Its not 100% chance why the nerf? . 

Many would disagree to your suggestion not just us.

• Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, Coldzera said:

You want to 1 hit sonic blow everyone ?
I do 40k Sonic Blow to Dummy without Megingjard just link and EDP 
Crazy suggestion LOL.

Remove Coma status? You are crazy there is not any server I know that Tarot has no coma
Its not 100% chance why the nerf? . 

Many would disagree to your suggestion not just us.

40k SB on dummy? try that on pvp with cranial and poo poo hat, or fully geared player. dont forget if you were countered element you SB becomes 10k? hahahahaha. WTF is that 40k on dummy.

yes i suggest to remove the coma from tarot or atleast make the enemy hp 10-20%. do you understand that this game is all for attackspeed. at the first place why remove the coma from Lord of death card?

lets debate 😃

Again im not a SinX player, im an LK player.

this is to promote other melee build.

-i only suggest to reduce not remove the delay of SB

Just now, iDeath said:

40k SB on dummy? try that on pvp with cranial and poo poo hat, or fully geared player. dont forget if you were countered element you SB becomes 10k? hahahahaha. WTF is that 40k on dummy.

yes i suggest to remove the coma from tarot or atleast make the enemy hp 10-20%. do you understand that this game is all for attackspeed. at the first place why remove the coma from Lord of death card?

lets debate 😃

1. They removed it because all jobs use it in WoE and eliminate Paladin easily  . Did u see all jobs doing tarot? 

2. You only get countered because you suck at PvP @iDeath

3. Stop playing Lord Knight in go 15 then ask for a buff, because its useless for 1v1.

4. You can use @refresh for SonicBlow and cast it again and stop being a noob.

5. You keep suggesting to nerf other jobs that you don't play because it rekt you hundred times i think.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1. They removed it because all jobs use it in WoE and eliminate Paladin easily  . Did u see all jobs doing tarot? 

wud? they remove it? when did you start playing here? since the start of woe here no one wants to play sinX during woe.

2. You only get countered because you suck at PvP.

well LK is kinda underpowered in pvp and not really good to use in pvp. thats why im suggesting to remove the gutterlines.

3. Stop playing Lord Knight in go 15 then ask for a buff, because its useless for 1v1.

remove the gutterlines so LK can deal more damage

4. You can use @refresh for SonicBlow and cast it again and stop being a noob.

noob noob noob bullsh~!T wtf bro there are so many script to fix that. what is noob?

5. You keep suggesting to nerf other jobs that you don't play because it rekt you hundred times i think.

yes they rekt me hundred times, want to know why?

Margaretha

Zakudam

flame aura

they powerup the magics player. what about the melee players?

tell me what job you use? PROF? BIO? hahahaha

Don't get butthurt man how does Zakudam powered up magic players? when it actually nerfed it since Margaretha is no longer for Professor ?
Do you even know what you are talking about?

Talking talking kapang nalalaman hahaha.. ZAKUDAM CARD IS FOR RENEWAL. WE ARE IN PRE RENEWAL BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lets continue the debate bro. lets talk hehehe

disable the margaretha

remove the zakudam

why you guys prioritize magic players, prof and bio are always on top.

common its time to change. lets change the meta.

lul

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, iDeath said:

lets continue the debate bro. lets talk hehehe

disable the margaretha

remove the zakudam

why you guys prioritize magic players, prof and bio are always on top.

common its time to change. lets change the meta.

This guy hates magic . because he does not know how to build up elemental resistance they are not even expensive and cards droprate is 10%..

Well I'm gonna hate magic users too if I am that idiot. He does not know that those job would be so useless without those cards because of resist items and cards + gtb.

Disable margaretha
Remove Zakudam

Remove Wizards,Ninja,Professors,Copying of Magic Skills for Professors as well. Is this what you want? Cos they'll all be useless without those cards.

I don't play neither of the jobs mentioned but I don't hate them either because they are too easy to counter LMFAO.

Invite more people here to see your suggestion LOL.

I believe this holy Idiot thinks that Acid Demo is magic damage and is buffed by Margaretha before the update now with the Zakudam Card

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Downvote 1

ohh really? theyll all be useless without those cards? at the 1st place prof is not a killer type. they are support. because of the edited link and the card they become more killer. and they called it bolter. thats a FACT sir. they are support. you understand that?

well about acid demo of bio i accept my mistake about that. not a fan of the job.

1 hour ago, iDeath said:

ohh really? theyll all be useless without those cards? at the 1st place prof is not a killer type. they are support. because of the edited link and the card they become more killer. and they called it bolter. thats a FACT sir. they are support. you understand that?

well about acid demo of bio i accept my mistake about that. not a fan of the job.

When you wanted to buff SinX Sonic Blow didnt you want it to be versatile with both weapons katar and dagger or sword? 
Now you want prof to be support only ? OMEGALUL. They got the skill Double Casting for a reason and its not for supporting
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT IF YOU'RE GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT FACT.
See? You suggest but you don't actually know how things works thats a FACT. How is your thread gonna be approved LOL.

You are the only knight afraid of Professor lol despite having that high HP enough to kill them using reflect only you are still afraid of it? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
You suck in debate and in PvP for thinking AD is buffed by Zakudam Card no need to argue anymore :D 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Coldzera said:

When you wanted to buff SinX Sonic Blow didnt you want it to be versatile with both weapons katar and dagger or sword? 
Now you want prof to be support only ? OMEGALUL. They got the skill Double Casting for a reason and its not for supporting
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT IF YOU'RE GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT FACT.
See? You suggest but you don't actually know how things works thats a FACT. How is your thread gonna be approved LOL.

You are the only knight afraid of Professor lol despite having that high HP enough to kill them using reflect only you are still afraid of it? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
You suck in debate and in PvP for thinking AD is buffed by Zakudam Card no need to argue anymore :D 

OMEGALUL YOU read again my suggestion please. My suggestion is to promote melee players.

OMEGALUL do you really know what is the role of prof? You are a joke.

Lets argue that in your face😂

sniper wannabeeee

+1 Such a big discussion. also the wep size. flee... Lord knight gutterlines... CEB...