Sign in to follow this  
Zomaerc

Game Updates: 07/09/2019

I do not understand why sh*t do not implement updates in the appropriate time. Respectfully. But they always implement something and the same vicious as always that they have all the time to play, they already took advantage of this. Previously using @warp in biolab. Now lowering the paleo points. They now include restriction. After people went selling 1k of paleo to 3DT and filled with DT now modify it? Why don't they modify it before? As always they get updates once the most vicious of the place already did their business. The truth every day shows more the advantages they are giving.

This is a Feedback for the notable changes in the recent update, I will make it short and straight to point.

1.) Margarthe Sorin Card affects only Wizard class. 

- it will nerf the Professor by 20% overall magic damage and -4 int.

2.) Zakudam now drops Zakudam Card.

- weapon card for professor, this card will also promote new build in the server. Magic Chaser and Magic Ninja will benefit in this card.

3.) Diabolic Wings.

- This is Overpowered lower headgear for Star Gladiator in terms of Offense and Defense. you can wear Thara Frog Card in Shield Combo it with this wing.

4.) Evolved Traveler Hat

- 25% increase description from the original Travelers hat. the benefactor of this items will only be Sharpshooting Sniper and Luk build Sinx.

5.) Forbidden Cyclops' Eye

- this one undermined the current cyclopse.  who takes 50 Flee over 3% Demi Resist? exclude the stats since +3 is almost nothing.

6.) Monsters from Excavation Site F1 now gives 0~1 Fossil.

- I dont know about the intention of the admin when they implement this (0-1) ratio. i balance things out about the pros and cons of this update, at first i though they are promoting floor 2 & floor 3. but when i tried to farm paleo badge i notice that the number of Mobs increase by x2.5 which is good. the bad thing is the RNG (Random Number Generator) from 0 and 1. theres a 50% chance that you get 0 points and 50% chance to get 1 point. 

this will be difficult to the farmers, newbies and also this will affect the economy of the server. High Demand (a lot of people are buying) - Low Supply.

Proposal for the new Fossil Kill Points

instead of 0-1 fossil kill count (50%-50%), i suggest to make it 0-1-2 fossil kill count (33.3 - 33.3 - 33.3) so that theres an 2/3 chance you get a points while 1/3 chance to get 0 points

23 hours ago, zhendhie11 said:

Hahaha this is insane I don't know if they really think about this carefully or just " let's make an update so the server survived " hahaha

So sorry for you guys, we've got this updated prepared that's why we prepared already the materials, and now we will hoard it :D ... Your choice if you'll with our OP price men. (Their Mentality)

Cranial + Gtb is at our hands 😎 Time to shine, we've got this requested long ago  that's why we are the only one who have *grin* 😝 this (Their Mentality Again)

4 hours ago, False God said:

3.) Diabolic Wings.

- This is Overpowered lower headgear for Star Gladiator in terms of Offense and Defense. you can wear Thara Frog Card in Shield Combo it with this wing.

And this one, we know exactly who requested this, because they already got it prepared, and hoarded just want to make their so called years of practice shine* hahahaha* crybabies

SG dont need buff , Sniper does come on what's up with that Diabolic Wings.

• Downvote 1

On 9/7/2019 at 10:22 AM, Hex said:

Yeah, I think this is too much for solo and newbie players who wants to farm and start their earnings...

Btw @Myke @Zomaerc, Just noticed a bug, +10 stat foods / buff food from the hourly shop, disappears upon death from inside the woe castle / pvp / from player, whilst death on PvM is normal, did any changes was made upon this? 

PvP / GvG = +10 Stat Food / buff food from hourly points dissapears upon death
PvM = +10 Stat Food / buff food remain intact after death

Twas a bug, fixed it right away.

On 9/7/2019 at 2:48 PM, haski said:

this is why i quit on this server hahaha... but i'm glad there are still many people playing.. good day everyone

No problem.

On 9/8/2019 at 11:35 AM, zhendhie11 said:

Well I liked the Evolved Headgears hope Kakashi's Head Protector evolved. The sad part is the Flame Aura 

[Wizard Class]

Int + 15 Inc Magic Damage by 30%

It's a litle imbalance in my opinion I would suggest that instead of increasing the damage output of wizard why not enhanced the Elemental Property instead for example.

Flame Aura : Inc Physical & Magic Damage of Fire Property by 30 - 50% its up to you and instead of adding 15 Int for the Wizard just make it All Stats + 10 so every class can used the new Wing. Since only Wizard Class can benefit the effect of Margaretha Sorrin Card

#respectpost

#suggestiononly

Hmmm, MBK is disabled on WoE without the buffs You cant see any wizard on WoE these days only Professor.

On 9/7/2019 at 10:59 AM, Astrid said:

Follow up: Also now I can make Thara + Gtb effect at the same time hehez... Kudos! 

Goodjob then.

5 hours ago, False God said:

3.) Diabolic Wings.

This update comes with 2 phase, This is just the first as you see Midgard Mansion is not yet implemented (Variant and Asprika Quest).

5 hours ago, False God said:

6.) Monsters from Excavation Site F1 now gives 0~1 Fossil.

- I dont know about the intention of the admin when they implement this (0-1) ratio. i balance things out about the pros and cons of this update, at first i though they are promoting floor 2 & floor 3. but when i tried to farm paleo badge i notice that the number of Mobs increase by x2.5 which is good. the bad thing is the RNG (Random Number Generator) from 0 and 1. theres a 50% chance that you get 0 points and 50% chance to get 1 point. 

This is to promote the higher LEVEL of Monster Hunt, which comes with new quest as well (the Boss). More like Ktullanux Summon and requirements on some high-end quest.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, False God said:

Proposal for the new Fossil Kill Points

instead of 0-1 fossil kill count (50%-50%), i suggest to make it 0-1-2 fossil kill count (33.3 - 33.3 - 33.3) so that theres an 2/3 chance you get a points while 1/3 chance to get 0 points

Noted.

2 hours ago, Myke said:

This update comes with 2 phase, This is just the first as you see Midgard Mansion is not yet implemented (Variant and Asprika Quest).

-@Myke im not one of those player who afraid of changes, i just came to your server recently. When you mentioned the Asprika i dont know how to react, i came from the server where Asprika exist. a Friendly advice then if you implement this item can you please be thorough and carefully think about certain scenario, since with the line up of your server's equipment this will massively change the meta of your server. 

Regarding Diabolus Wing, this lower headgear is best suited for a class who cant wear shield. (Sniper, Gunner). but a massive bullshit on the class that can wear shield with high survivability. you cant deny the fact that this is OP thats why some of your people are reacting. Although you said this is a Phase 1, im looking forward to see massive changes in phased 2. 

This is to promote the higher LEVEL of Monster Hunt, which comes with new quest as well (the Boss). More like Ktullanux Summon and requirements on some high-end quest.

- i know were on the same page and i want to be optimistic about this, but you guys need to test the difference of Floor 1 & Floor 2. if you guys really want to promote it atleast reduce the overall mob stats by 50%. Offense Defense Lvl 1 to Lvl 50 difference real quick on the current mobs. this one makes people work together, provide certain class, and do different role instead of just bringing a Gunner to lure and kill. this will be 1 of the good feature of your server.

a Consideration for this will be appreciated by many new comers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, False God said:

-@Myke im not one of those player who afraid of changes, i just came to your server recently. When you mentioned the Asprika i dont know how to react, i came from the server where Asprika exist. a Friendly advice then if you implement this item can you please be thorough and carefully think about certain scenario, since with the line up of your server's equipment this will massively change the meta of your server. 

Regarding Diabolus Wing, this lower headgear is best suited for a class who cant wear shield. (Sniper, Gunner). but a massive bullshit on the class that can wear shield with high survivability. you cant deny the fact that this is OP thats why some of your people are reacting. Although you said this is a Phase 1, im looking forward to see massive changes in phased 2. 

- i know were on the same page and i want to be optimistic about this, but you guys need to test the difference of Floor 1 & Floor 2. if you guys really want to promote it atleast reduce the overall mob stats by 50%. Offense Defense Lvl 1 to Lvl 50 difference real quick on the current mobs. this one makes people work together, provide certain class, and do different role instead of just bringing a Gunner to lure and kill. this will be 1 of the good feature of your server.

Very well said . I 101% Disagree to Aesprika , What will happen to switching now ? No more talent in switching ? Just pure item?
Diabolic Wings too OP make the gtb effect much better implement the effect in RedSet  for [Sniper, Gunner class] 

2 hours ago, JustDoIt! said:

Very well said . I 101% Disagree to Aesprika , What will happen to switching now ? No more talent in switching ? Just pure item?
Diabolic Wings too OP make the gtb effect much better implement the effect in RedSet  for [Sniper, Gunner class] 

All is well noted.

RIP AGAIN SG USERS

• Like 2

3 hours ago, False God said:

The magic nullification are only available for Starglad Classes, We are re-balancing this on next patch.

On 9/7/2019 at 12:40 AM, Zomaerc said:

Added new artifacts on Artifacts Shop NPC.

• Domino's Cap
  • Sage's Ring
  • Hollow Mask
  • Tobi Mask
  • Black Invoker Cape

Change P.Badge's weight to 0 or no one can claim those items, current weight is 10 so mean that u need 10x3000=30k weight for the Hollow Mask...

On 9/9/2019 at 3:57 PM, False God said:

Well said brother, well said.

On 9/7/2019 at 12:40 AM, Zomaerc said:

Monsters from Excavation Site F1 now gives 0~1 Fossil.

Change it or u gonna kill economy, when the average point (if solo hunt) was 1,5 people sell 300 P.Badge for 1DT, now the average is 0.5 that mean it's 1/3 slower so people will sell 100 pcs for 1 DT.

Think about economy of the server, increasing the P.Badge price will also increase the enchanted armor price cause scroll will be more expensive.

4 hours ago, Massi said:

Change it or u gonna kill economy, when the average point (if solo hunt) was 1,5 people sell 300 P.Badge for 1DT, now the average is 0.5 that mean it's 1/3 slower so people will sell 100 pcs for 1 DT.

Think about economy of the server, increasing the P.Badge price will also increase the enchanted armor price cause scroll will be more expensive.

Pretty sure they made Paleo Badges untradeable now.

Additional Information

• Added trade restriction to Paleo Badges.

18 hours ago, Pandaryl said:

Pretty sure they made Paleo Badges untradeable now.

Yea but can sell the enchantment scroll and the other items from Artifact Shop like Hollow Mask/Tobi Mask that will be around 30/35 DT if 100 pcs = 1DT