Sign in to follow this  
Suracizhan

BLUE SET

HI GM, Can U rebuff the blue set  its totally useless coz beret + phoenix wings or icarus wing is better than blue set and the price is dropped its totally useless thanks Gm

Agreed lol.
Phoenix Wings
+10Vit +10% Fire Resist 3% DemiHuman Resist and +10% MaxHP
and 200m only
while on DWings you have to wear it with ValkHelm that gives -10% Shadow Resist before you Get that 10% MaxHP.
on Phoenix Wings you can wear it with what ever headgear you want.
nobody uses BlueSet for killing anymore GMG+DW is just a lot better.

Because of its stats it's mainly for Paladin Class . 10% HP . 
But Phoenix Wings seems to be a much better option because of the cost.

Beret+PhoenixWings 13% DemiResist 10%HP 10VIT > BlueSet 10%Demi Resist 10%HP 10VIT
These stats are the only ones that matter right? since BlueSet is suitable just for Paladin . 
Because Instead of BlueSet you can buy GMG+Icarus(100Credits) [ 12% more damage to Human and 15%Resist to all Elements except neutral which is better than 10% DemiHuman resistance if enemy is using element] instead of DW+VH(60DonationTickets~50DonationTcikets)[10%DemiDamage+10%DemiResist]

Not saying BlueSet stat sucks but BlueSet stats is very close to quest items but the cost between them is very far making quest items a wiser option.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Coldzera said:

Agreed lol.
Phoenix Wings
and 200m only
while on DWings you have to wear it with ValkHelm that gives -10% Shadow Resist before you Get that 10% MaxHP.

Beret+PhoenixWings 13% DemiResist 10%HP 10VIT > BlueSet 10%Demi Resist 10%HP 10VIT
These stats are the only ones that matter right? since BlueSet is suitable just for Paladin . 
Because Instead of BlueSet you can buy GMG+Icarus(100Credits) [ 12% more damage to Human and 15%Resist to all Elements except neutral which is better than 10% DemiHuman resistance if enemy is using element] instead of DW+VH(60DonationTickets~50DonationTcikets)[10%DemiDamage+10%DemiResist]

Not saying BlueSet stat sucks but BlueSet stats is very close to quest items but the cost between them is very far making quest items a wiser option.

I agreed with this opinion, i newbie and tried to create paladin. My eyes on Phoenix wing lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Coldzera said:

Agreed lol.
Phoenix Wings
and 200m only

+1 up

Thanks for bringing this up. no need for revamping the blueset, because its cheap already compared to black and redset. players cant afford the black and red set use blue dragon wing + GMG or hokage.

Better downgrade the phoenix wings remove its +10vit and fire resist or the reduce demi.

• Downvote 2

its 60DT price but its totally useless item its not worth using like red and black set the difference only is 15dt / Beret they can afford that /GMG / HOKAGE / and Dwing can be reach if the seller is rushing so my question "60DT" Blue set is it worth it? then 

red set is good already, blackset = still waiting for rebuffs, its already approve in other suggestion.

why saying its useless? its cheap already if cant afford the red and blackset.

buy blue dwing + gmg/hokage/kakashi/bfb.

you saying its useless because its good only for paladin people and because of phoenix wings.

just nerf the phoenix wings, remove the +10vit reduce demi and fire resist.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, iDeath said:

red set is good already, blackset = still waiting for rebuffs, its already approve in other suggestion.

why saying its useless? its cheap already if cant afford the red and blackset.

buy blue dwing + gmg/hokage/kakashi/bfb.

you saying its useless because its good only for paladin people and because of phoenix wings.

just nerf the phoenix wings, remove the +10vit reduce demi and fire resist.

Yep nerf Phoenix Wings 3% Demi Resist and pass it to DragonWings. Rest of the stat is alright.
It would be

Beret+PhoenixWings 13% DemiResist 10%HP 10VIT BlueSet 10%Demi Resist 10%HP 10VIT.

To:
Beret+PhoenixWings 10% DemiResist 10%HP 10VIT < BlueSet 13%Demi Resist 10%HP 10VIT.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Coldzera said:

Yep nerf Phoenix Wings 3% Demi Resist and pass it to DragonWings. Rest of the stat is alright.
It would be

Beret+PhoenixWings 13% DemiResist 10%HP 10VIT BlueSet 10%Demi Resist 10%HP 10VIT.

To:
Beret+PhoenixWings 10% DemiResist 10%HP 10VIT < BlueSet 13%Demi Resist 10%HP 10VIT.

Naaahh, you remove the effect of Dwing in your comparison, 10% more damage to demi-human :D 

Original Effect:

Beret+PhxWing (13%DemiResist+10%HP+12Vit + 10%Fire Resist+3MDEF) < Blueset (10% Demi Resist + 10% Damage +10VIT+10STR+10DEX+5LUK+5AGI+5INT+5% chane to curse)

No need to nerfed anything, its just good as it is :)

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Omega said:

Naaahh, you remove the effect of Dwing in your comparison, 10% more damage to demi-human :D 

Original Effect:

Beret+PhxWing (13%DemiResist+10%HP+12Vit + 10%Fire Resist+3MDEF) < Blueset (10% Demi Resist + 10% Damage +10VIT+10STR+10DEX+5LUK+5AGI+5INT+5% chane to curse)

+3% Demi Resist > +5All Stat All Day+5% curse chance everyone is almost curse proof on woe or everywhere
Just give it something special lol something someone gonna need? if its on 20c item why not on 40dt item? not asking for overbuff. 

just nerf the phoenixwngs to +10%hp +10% reduce fire only ( im thinking the phoenix wings with -3%reduce demi +10%hp -10%fire +10vit is kinda overpowered and its worth more than a DT(donate item) compared to other quest wings except the ICARUS WINGS )

32 minutes ago, iDeath said:

just nerf the phoenixwngs to +10%hp +10% reduce fire only ( im thinking the phoenix wings with -3%reduce demi +10%hp -10%fire +10vit is kinda overpowered and its worth more than a DT(donate item) compared to other quest wings except the ICARUS WINGS )

Bro you cannot tell that "except icarus wing" its about comparison between donate items and quest items. If you want to buffed something, dont ask for nerfing the items to be compare on that. Lets just believe to the GM Team who scripted this whole game, which i'm pretty sure that they studied it well than yours :D 

this is the problem and the mindset of a simple player. just because they are not contented on their item they want and request for some rebuffs, they focus only on their own item and not the other. 

look at the phoenix wings stat(add the icarus wings) for some minute, then you will realize that these items should be in the donate items because its kinda overpowered. what i suggest is downgrading the stats of these wings.

• Upvote 1

Its not over powered to me, and btw it is quest, which means everyone can get it fair and square. :D

Any update on this thread?? @Myke

How about instead of buffing it . Have a 3v3 pvp where BlueSet is the max set participants can wear . rewards would just be costumes for more fashionable characters.
with this no need to buff it it stays at it is but many would still consider buying it .

Waiting for myke decision about Blueset, Redset & Blackset revamp stats.

Up for this thread.

On 9/5/2019 at 4:40 PM, Omega said:

Original Effect:

I kind of agree with your comparison here, but i think the main point here is when there's a 200m-worth equipment set that already satisfies the VIT and demi-human resistance needs vs. spending 60 DT for just an additional 10% demi-human damage as well as reducing 3% demi-human resist (but only speaking to a Paladin's perspective).

Even so, I still appreciate Dwing's 10% damage to demi-human :D

2 hours ago, Zera said:

I kind of agree with your comparison here, but i think the main point here is when there's a 200m-worth equipment set that already satisfies the VIT and demi-human resistance needs vs. spending 60 DT for just an additional 10% demi-human damage as well as reducing 3% demi-human resist (but only speaking to a Paladin's perspective).

Even so, I still appreciate Dwing's 10% damage to demi-human :D

yeah right? its good but they do not need to Nerf something, instead do a re scripting buffs for blue set.  Phoenix wing is innocent, dont try to punish it. HAhaha 

I mean in my opinion, I guess It's not like they designed blue set as an end-game set exclusively for tanks or meat-shield jobs just because there's an extra VIT and HP as the combo effects though it can still be an option for them to some extent.

Laslty I do appreciate how you wouldn't even need to donate for a proper VIT & demi-human resist gears :D