Sign in to follow this  
Herick

A lot of useless market

Hello everybody,

Today I'm here to give a suggestion.

The auto trade command (@at) should have a maximum time that the character stay online.

Or maybe each 3 or 4 days, the server should restart and "log out" all the players!

In the market today, there is a lot of useless sellers, selling some dummies itens as "zargon" or "jellopies" for 1B zynes.

I believe more than 50% of the sellers are just selling dummy itens. And there is no more spaces in the market to sell the good itens...

I hope it help the most part of the players, because my friends and I are getting so upset about it!

Greetings from Brazil

• Upvote 6

They do this to reserve their spot in @market til they can restock. 

• Downvote 6

9 hours ago, Herick said:

Hello everybody,

The auto trade command (@at) should have a maximum time that the character stay online.

Or maybe each 3 or 4 days, the server should restart and "log out" all the players!

In the market today, there is a lot of useless sellers, selling some dummies itens as "zargon" or "jellopies" for 1B zynes.

I believe more than 50% of the sellers are just selling dummy itens. And there is no more spaces in the market to sell the good itens...

I hope it help the most part of the players, because my friends and I are getting so upset about it!

Greetings from Brazil

Dude! I agree with you 200%! There should be a limit to how much  A PLAYER is allowed to use merchants and set up shops. Majority of them are useless but then again, they expect players to use @whosell to find things they need. I use it quite often since it's impossible to browse every stalls... I just hope new players will be informed of this.

4 hours ago, Pandaryl said:

People who use those to "reserve spots" are greedy since some of them takes days to "restock."

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Herick said:

Hello everybody,

Greetings from Brazil

Agree 100%. Good suggestion.

5 hours ago, Pandaryl said:

Why does a player need to reserve a spot when there's a command "@whosell"?

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Pandaryl said:

And you think it is correct?
If you don't have any think to sell, let who has sell...

There is some seller more than 3 weeks without any think selling.
Look the picture below:

20 hours ago, Pandaryl said:

And you think it is correct?
If you don't have any thing to sell, let who has sell.

There is some sellers more than 3 weeks without anything to sell.
Look the picture attached.

The same guy, called "Lachellen" (Main account), have more then 20 markets opened. And more then 50% don't have anything to sell.

Sorry, but that only disturbs the server. A LOT!

image.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 8/19/2019 at 5:50 PM, Herick said:

Hello everybody,

Greetings from Brazil

I totally agree with you!

I have stopped to play on this server because of that...

If they change It, please tell me!

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Carol said:

I totally agree with you!

I have stopped to play on this server because of that...

If they change It, please tell me!

I'm gonna do the same!

Don't know why people downvoted what I said. LoL I'm not defending them I'm just saying why they're doing it but okay 😂

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Teddy said:

I'm gonna do the same!

You guys don't need to quit altogether as we need good players here... D:

My only merch is at the far left side of the mall and still managing to sell stuffs. Maybe cause I give them cheaper prices and things people may actually need. @_@;

Anyway, we can just keep informing other players to keep using @whosell for the time being. I have a feeling this will not be prioritized as there are far more important things they need to improve on/add stuffs for the server.  Plus, it keeps the ghost community alive? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Gee said:

You guys don't need to quit altogether as we need good players here... 😧

My only merch is at the far left side of the mall and still managing to sell stuffs. Maybe cause I give them cheaper prices and things people may actually need. @_@;

Anyway, we can just keep informing other players to keep using @whosell for the time being. I have a feeling this will not be prioritized as there are far more important things they need to improve on/add stuffs for the server.  Plus, it keeps the ghost community alive? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unfortunatly, it is happens...

I have 2 friends that did the same. =(

Nice, now I have 100% sure that this guy (Lachellen Katinshuell) using some cheating...

This is the third time that I got one good position on Market. And magically one hour later, when this guy is online, my character disaperred...

Using the command @whosell icarus bow (item that I was trying to sell), you is able to see my character. But when you go to the position, the character in this position is from lachellen...

I also tried to talk with GM, but always when I try it to talk about this player they ignore me.

I'm extremely disappointed with this! 

image.png

Is position is where my character was...

image.png

As I said, I try to talk with GM...

image.png

If nothing was done about it then... oh well? :/

You’re not left out we are trying to figure out how it is possible, we need to know what exactly happened, we need to reproduce how they do it.  Rest assured it will be fixed and if cheating involved then there will be consequences. 

17 hours ago, Herick said:

Nice, now I have 100% sure that this guy (Lachellen Katinshuell) using some cheating...

This is the third time that I got one good position on Market. And magically one hour later, when this guy is online, my character disaperred...

Using the command @whosell icarus bow (item that I was trying to sell), you is able to see my character. But when you go to the position, the character in this position is from lachellen...

I also tried to talk with GM, but always when I try it to talk about this player they ignore me.

I'm extremely disappointed with this! 

image.png

Is position is where my character was...

image.png

As I said, I try to talk with GM...

image.png

Bro, he's not a cheater, but someone over the mall was abusing skills. They use loki's veil to avoid those vendor, i saw it but i didn't print screen it. And i already reported on it thru @request, but nothing to happen. 

just what happen to this. take a look to this vendor.. This is the effect when they use loki's veil on market, 

screenForce325.jpg

screenForce328.jpg

screenForce327.jpg

screenForce326.jpg

I have a suspect who abusing loki's veil, please check Icarus Hanz & SIthniGab.

We figured, a solution will be implemented on the next patch, staffs are dispatch to closely monitor market until the next maintenance, if you guys see someone  don’t hesitate to call a gm by simply using @request. Or take a video .. there is no certainty that those vendors are the culprit, maybe they just saw an empty area. Best thing for now is take a video or call available gm.   

As regard to the suggested market with non-usable or non worth items just to keep their vend position stay still, I’ll raise this matter with the board and we’ll see what we can do about it.  Keep going.. 

Spot will not matter if we let everyone know about the @whosell command .
The solution I think is make something very noticeable as noticeable as the first thing you will see
inside the market to newbies that makes everyone know about the @whosell command
or simply promote the @whosell,@whobuy command in loading screen whenever warping in to @go 26
Disable Skill use in Market except for Vending And Buy Vending.