ceej

STAR GLADIATOR MVP GUIDE

Okay guys, since a lot of people are asking me for tips and guides I decided to post it here so you wouldn't bug me that much anymore.

EQUIPMENTS:

HeadGear: Hokage Hat (orc hero) 

Midgear: Any slotted for now (Dark snake lord)

Lower HG: Demon wing / Icarus Wing

Armor: Any slotted (RSX card to remove the annoying knockback)

Weapon: Book[4] (2abysmal 2tg)

Shield: Any Slotted shield (GTB/Alice)

Garment: Any slotted (Giant Whisper card)

Shoes: Any slotted (Moonlight flower / Firelock soldier)

Accessory: Stone of Kanan (Mantis card)

STATS:

STR = Max str divisible by 10! Example: (252+48 = 300)

AGI = NO AGI (

VIT = 200 (For survivability since SG has low HP)

INT = NO INT

DEX = 150 with the "+" Example : (134+16 = 150)

LUK = PLACE THE REST ON LUK!

SKILLS:

MILD WIND (BUFF)

PARRYING (BUFF)

STELLAR PROTECTION (BUFF) NOTE: USE LVL 3 SOLAR,LUNAR AND STELLAR PERCEPTION ON THE MAP YOU ARE IN TO USE THIS. IF YOU WANNA CHANGE MAP AND USE THIS BUFF USE @FEELRESET.

-Stellar protection is for you attack speed.

LUNAR PROTECTION (BUFF) NOTE: USE LVL 2 SOLAR,LUNAR AND STELLAR PERCEPTION ON THE MAP YOU ARE IN TO USE THIS. IF YOU WANNA CHANGE MAP AND USE THIS BUFF USE @FEELRESET.

-Lunar protection is for you flee.

SOLAR PROTECTION (BUFF) NOTE: USE LVL 1 SOLAR,LUNAR AND STELLAR PERCEPTION ON THE MAP YOU ARE IN TO USE THIS. IF YOU WANNA CHANGE MAP AND USE THIS BUFF USE @FEELRESET.

-Solar protection is for you DEF.

STELLAR HEAT(BUFF) - A buff that passively attacks nearby opponents (CANNOT BE STACKED WITH LUNAR AND SOLAR HEAT SO JUST CHOOSE ONE)

SOLAR LUNAR AND STELLAR OPPOSITION LVL 3 (TARGET): FOR LARGE MONSTERS. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE MONSTER TARGET GO TO JOB NPC AND RESET HATRED.

SOLAR LUNAR AND STELLAR OPPOSITION LVL 2 (TARGET): FOR MEDIUM MONSTERS. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE MONSTER TARGET GO TO JOB NPC AND RESET HATRED.

SOLAR LUNAR AND STELLAR OPPOSITION LVL 1 (TARGET): FOR SMALL MONSTERS. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE MONSTER TARGET GO TO JOB NPC AND RESET HATRED.

-Opposition skills will greatly increase your damage on to the targeted monster!

ITEMS/POTIONS:

Berserk potion

Aloevera

BONUS:

Okay, so there is this thing with the Star Gladiators called "MIRACLE" it is a state when the star glad's power suddenly increases as if all monsters are targeted with Opposition skills. To unlock MIRACLE you just have to keep on attacking monsters until the sudden increase in power is felt. Note:If you get dispelled or you change map or you die the MIRACLE effect would disappear and you need to repeat attacking until the increase in power returns.

ALSO USE SOUL LINK FOR IT GIVES 100% DAMAGE TO BOSS AND HOLY

AND USE THE SKILL SOLAR, LUNAR AND STELLAR UNION TO IGNORE THE DEF OF THE OPPONENT

Thank you for this! ♡

waiting for guide update, resetfeel is gone and resetfeel skill has long cooldown.

On 5/23/2019 at 4:57 PM, ceej said:

Firelock soldier

u dont nid or hero card unless u have less 95 vit but if u have do 95vit up u already immune to stun
same as luk if u have 95 up luk ur immune to cursed
u can use 2pcs maya purple for more dmg more str the better ya but divisible by 10

u can replace rsx for gloom / ktulanux for more dmg output
and use strong shield for knockback issue instead of using rsx  @ armor

i suggest naga armor +3str is much better to use

for accesory if u have ifrit card better than mantis but stone of kanan is th best for you

i respect ceej post i just want you guys to have the best dmg output if u planing oon doing mvp stuff with this class

im using this set 

kage hat with maya Purple card
evil ears with maya purple card
+3str naga armor 2pcs with ktulanux for ifrit fire bosses = and gloom for bzb vr any boss with demon/angel race and shadow/holy element
2 strong shield with gtb/alice
+10book[4] with 3abyssmal and 1tg u only nid 1 tg for magnum break proc 25% is much better than 20% of tg try n tested
+10tidal shoes with ancient firelock gives ur +2 more str with 10% hp sp
+10 wool scarf with giant whisper card
2 ring of kanan +5str with 2pcs ifrit card

i hope it helps you guys

remove

• Like 1

Im new when it comes to using the star gladiator, can someone explain how does this opposition skill work? 

Guide on how to select/playstyle/tips for the bloody ranch room, just created a star gladiator to try it on that room (this morning I saw 2 godlikes SG doing 50k crits on mvp, destroying everything in there pad 😅

Bump! i wanna try this build but i can't find any book[4]. creamy fear only drops book[3]. o.O

38 minutes ago, Daruru said:

Bump! i wanna try this build but i can't find any book[4]. creamy fear only drops book[3]. o.O

you can buy Book[4] in @market npc but icarus book is better in @npc questshop

This is what the npc @market has. been trying to buy a +10 ica book for a week but no one seems to have one at the moment. :(

screenForce017.jpg

12 hours ago, Daruru said:

This is what the npc @market has. been trying to buy a +10 ica book for a week but no one seems to have one at the moment. :(

My friend has a spare +10 Ica Book if you still want to buy one. :)

On 9/20/2019 at 9:51 PM, Daruru said:

That happened to me too. You just need to update your client.

22 hours ago, Edweird said:

That happened to me too. You just need to update your client.

thanks a lot. i got it fixed now :D

can you give tips regarding the skills of SG? how to use it on the BB room?